About RBC Insurance
RBC Insurance is the insurance specialist of RBC Financial Group, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
Through RBC Travel Insurance Company, millions of travelers have benefited from trip cancellation, comprehensive medical and other protection for over 35 years. Our products are some of the most highly recognized and progressive in the travel insurance industry.
We're also proud to offer you access to one of North America's largest and most experienced travel emergency assistance networks - guaranteeing 24/7 personal, multilingual service from anywhere in the world.
In fact, we receive over 500 calls a day, every day of the year. And each day, we handle about 70 interventions, from all around the world, helping customers solve emergencies and get home safely.
About our U.S. operation
The U.S. travel insurance division of RBC Insurance, through its operating entity The Liberty Marketing Corporation, distributes comprehensive medical, trip cancellation and interruption products as well as emergency travel assistance services under the brand name RBC Travel Protection. The Liberty Marketing Corporation is an agent and administrator for RBC Travel Protection, travel insurance underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida in all states where approved except MN and by American Security Insurance Company in the state of MN.
Take your trip knowing we've got you covered
With RBC Travel Protection packages and plans, you can be assured that the right professional assistance is available to you and your loved ones when you need it, while also protecting your travel investment.
Protection you and your family can depend on
Depending on the package or plan you choose, we offer:
From our policies to our claims service, we put your needs first
- Carefully monitored systems and worldwide resources for several travel risks, including: medical emergencies, legal issues, lost-documents (passport), emergency transportation (air ambulance), and more.
- Coverage for over 35 cancellation and interruption risks, including: supplier default, terrorist acts, illness, and death.
- Reimbursement up to a specified amount in case of loss or delay of baggage or personal effects.
- Arranging of transportation to a specific medical facility for specialized treatment, if not available at current facility.
- Coverage in case there is a flight or travel accident while traveling to your destination.
- Worldwide collision damage coverage for physical loss or damage to a rental car.
Our multilingual professionals
- Easy-to-understand policies and brochures, so you know what product you're buying.
- Proven record for fast, efficient processing of claims.
You'll have 24/7 access to our multilingual co-ordinators:
- Quickly refer you to a global network of health care professionals and emergency assistance services.
- Always ready to take your call, ensuring you get personal attention and a positive caring experience.
- Trained to provide knowledge about your type of coverage and the choices available to you.