Certain capitalized words are defined terms within this document.
INDIVIDUAL COVERAGE PERIOD
is the later of the date and time of departure of the Covered Trip or: i) the date the enrollment is deposited in an airport kiosk; ii) the Postmark of Your enrollment form; iii) the date You phone in the enrollment; iv) the date Your enrollment form is received by facsimile or v) the date You submit the enrollment via the internet, provided that in all cases the proper plan cost has been paid.
Flight Accident Plan
begins on the departure date of the Covered Trip or the Effective Date whichever is later. The Flight Accident Plan ends when the trip is completed or after 180 days, whichever comes first.
All Other Coverages
begin at 12:01 a.m. on Your Scheduled Departure Date of the Covered Trip or Your Effective Date, whichever is later, and end at the point and time of return, on or before Your Scheduled Return Date of the Covered Trip.
Extension of Coverage:
If the duration of Your Covered Trip is prolonged and not completed during the policy period because of the delay (beyond the control of any person insured hereunder) of the means of transport by which You are traveling or are due to travel provided that such transportation was due to arrive at Your destination within the policy period and provided that the Covered Trip is completed with reasonable dispatch, the insurance is extended automatically beyond the expiration date without additional premium for a period of 72 hours. Should You be Hospitalized, coverage will be automatically extended for the period of the Hospital confinement and, in addition, 5 days after release for both You and one insured Traveling Companion.
FLIGHT ACCIDENT PLAN
You are covered for the amount purchased for accidental death, dismemberment or loss of sight as the result of an accident while a passenger on:
a) a regularly scheduled airline flight or regularly scheduled charter operated: (i) in scheduled air transportation pursuant to economic authority issued by the Civil Aeronautics Board; (ii) by an intrastate scheduled airline of United States registry maintaining regularly published schedules and licensed for the transportation of passengers by a duly constituted authority having jurisdiction over civil aviation in the state in which said airline operates; or (iii) by a scheduled airline of foreign registry maintaining regularly published schedules and licensed for transportation of passengers by the duly constituted governmental authority having jurisdiction over civil aviation in the country of registry of such airline;
b) any aircraft, other than a single engine jet, which at the time is making a flight for the principal purpose of transporting passengers and not for any other operational, tactical or test purposes, and which is operated by: (i) the Military Airlift Command of the United States; (ii) the Royal Canadian Air Force Air Transport Command; or (iii) the Royal Air Force Air Transport Command of Great Britain;
c) any land or water conveyance provided at the expense of the air carrier as a substitute for an aircraft covered by this plan;
d) a vehicle licensed to carry passengers for hire, but only: (i) when going to an airport to board an aircraft on which You are covered by this plan; or (ii) when leaving an airport after alighting from such an aircraft;
e) received while upon airport premises designated for passenger use immediately before boarding or immediately after alighting from an aircraft on which You are covered by this plan.
When You sustain covered Injuries resulting on any of the following losses within 180 days from the date of the accident, benefits will be paid as follows:
- Loss of life, both feet, both hands, both eyes, one hand and one foot, one hand and one eye or one foot and one eye - Maximum Benefit Amount;
- Loss of one hand, one foot or one eye - one half the Maximum Benefit Amount.
Loss of hand or hands, or foot or feet, means complete and permanent severance at or above the wrist joint or ankle joint, respectively. Loss of eye or eyes means the total and irrecoverable loss of the entire sight thereof. Only one of the amounts shown above (the largest applicable) will be paid for the Injuries resulting from one accident.
The benefit for loss of: a) two limbs; b) both eyes; or c) one limb and one eye is payable only when such loss results from the same accident. If, while covered by this benefit, You are unavoidably exposed to the elements because of a covered accident and suffer a loss for which benefits are payable under this benefit, such loss will be covered. If, while covered by this benefit, You are in an accident resulting in the disappearance, sinking or damaging of an air or water conveyance on which You are covered by this benefit, and Your body has not been found within 52 weeks from the date of the accident, it will be presumed, unless there is evidence to the contrary, that You suffered loss of life as a result of those Injuries.
Flight Accident Plan also includes a medical expense feature that pays You up to $50 for each $1,000 of Your chosen benefit amount. If medical expense occurs within 52 weeks of a covered accident, You will be paid for: treatment by a Legally Qualified Physician or surgeon; care or service from a Hospital; services and supplies provided by an ambulatory medical-surgical facility; home health care from a licensed home health agency, but only if continued Hospital care would otherwise have been required; attendance of a registered graduate nurse; x-ray examination; or, use of an ambulance. Loss must occur within 100 days of the accident. To receive benefits, the loss must be independent of Sickness and all other causes.
You are covered up to the Maximum Benefit Amount for:
- Covered Expenses incurred as a result of an Injury which occurs or a Sickness which first manifests itself during the Covered Trip. You must receive initial Medical Treatment for the Injury or Sickness within 30 days after the date of the accident that caused the Injury or the onset of the Sickness. All treatment and Covered Expenses must be received within 52 weeks following the date of the accident or onset of the Sickness.
- Benefits will include expenses for emergency dental treatment for injury to sound natural teeth not to exceed $750.
- Advance payment will be made to a Hospital, up to the Maximum Benefit Amount, if needed to secure Your admission to a Hospital because of a covered Sickness or Injury which first occurs during the course of the Covered Trip.
The authorized travel Assistance Company will coordinate advance payment to the Hospital. In all cases, benefits will not be paid in excess of the Usual and Customary Charges.
Benefits will not duplicate any benefits payable under the policy or any coverage(s) attached to the policy.
You are covered up to the Maximum Benefit Amount purchased for:
- Medical Evacuation which is determined by a Legally Qualified Physician and the authorized Assistance Company's medical director that an Injury or Sickness is acute or life threatening and adequate treatment is not available at a local Hospital. Transportation will be to the closest Hospital or medical facility capable of providing adequate treatment.
- Medical Repatriation when it is deemed Medically Necessary by a Legally Qualified Physician and the authorized Assistance Company for You to return home or to a Hospital near Your home for continued treatment. Transportation Expense incurred will be paid for You; a) to return to Your permanent residence or b) to be moved to a Hospital or medical facility closest to the Your permanent place of residence capable of providing that treatment; via one-way, Economy Transportation; or commercial upgrade, based on the Your condition as recommended by the local attending Legally Qualified Physician and the authorized Assistance Company;
- Repatriation of Remains: In the event of Your covered death, occurring during the Covered Trip, the Company will pay either the cost of the actual expense incurred for preparation, standard container and transportation of Your body or ashes to the outbound point of departure or for the reasonable cost for burial or cremation abroad, in either case not to exceed $5,000.
- Transportation for the return trip home via Economy Transportation for any dependent children under age 18 who are accompanying You if You are confined to a Hospital for more than seven (7) consecutive days. If You are traveling alone and is confined to a Hospital for more than seven (7) consecutive days, this benefit will provide, upon request by You or next of kin, one round-trip Economy Transportation for a person of Your choice to visit You in the Hospital.
These benefits provide Economy Transportation which must be by the most direct route. Covered land or air transportation includes, but is not limited to, commercial stretcher, medical escort, or the Usual and Customary Charges for air ambulance, provided such transportation has been pre approved and arranged by the authorized Assistance Company.
Benefits are paid less the value of an unused return travel ticket. If benefits are payable under this coverage and You have other insurance that may provide benefits for this same loss, the Company reserves the right to recover from such other insurance.
Note:The Pre-existing Condition limitation is automatically waived for Medical Evacuation / Repatriation.
If benefits are payable under Medical Evacuation/Repatriation and You have other insurance that may provide benefits for this same loss, the Company reserves the right to recover benefits from such other insurance. You shall:
a) notify the Company of any other insurance;
b) cooperate with the Company to exercise the Company's rights in any reasonable way that the Company may request, including the filing and assignment of other insurance benefits;
c) not do anything after the loss to prejudice the Company's rights; and
d) reimburse to the Company, to the extent of any payment the Company has made, for benefits received from such other insurance.
BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS
You are covered up to the Maximum Benefit Amount for lost, stolen, or damaged baggage or personal items with a maximum reimbursement of up to $300 per article. A combined maximum of $600 will be paid for jewelry, watches, articles consisting in whole or in part of silver, gold or platinum, articles trimmed with fur, cameras and their accessories and related equipment.
In addition, the following reimbursements will apply:
- lost or stolen passport or visa ($50 maximum);
- lost or stolen credit cards ($50 maximum for the cost associated with unauthorized use subject to verification that You have complied with all conditions of the credit card company). The lesser of the following amounts will be paid:
a) the actual cash value (cost less proper deduction for depreciation) at the time of loss, theft or damage;
b) the cost to repair or replace the article with material of a like kind and quality; or
c) $300 per article.
Benefits will not be paid for any expenses which have been reimbursed or for any services which have been provided by the Common Carrier, hotel or Travel Supplier; nor will benefits be paid for loss or damage to property specifically scheduled under any other insurance.
If Your checked baggage is delayed or misdirected by a Common Carrier while on Your Covered Trip for more than 24 hours from Your time of arrival at the destination other than Your residence, You are covered for the expense of necessary purchases of personal items up to the Maximum Benefit Amount as long as the expense is substantiated by receipts for purchases. The Common Carrier must certify the delay.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT
You are covered 24 hours a day, up to the Maximum Benefit Limit, when You sustain covered Injuries resulting in any of the following losses within 180 days from the date of the accident. Benefits will be paid as follows:
- loss of life, both feet, both hands, both eyes, one hand and one foot, one hand and one eye or one foot and one eye - Maximum Benefit Amount;
- loss of one hand, one foot or one eye - one half of the Maximum Benefit Amount.
Loss of hand or hands, or foot or feet, means complete and permanent severance at or above the wrist joint or ankle joint, respectively. Loss of eye or eyes means the total and irrecoverable loss of the entire sight thereof. Only one of the amounts shown above (the largest applicable) will be paid for the Injuries resulting from one accident. The benefit for loss of: a) two limbs; b) both eyes; or c) one limb and one eye is payable only when such loss results from the same accident.
If, while covered by this benefit, You are unavoidably exposed to the elements because of a covered accident and suffer a loss for which benefits are payable under this benefit, such loss will be covered. If, while covered by this benefit, You are in an accident resulting in the disappearance, sinking or damaging of an air or water conveyance on which You are covered by this benefit, and Your body has not been found within 52 weeks from the date of the accident, it will be presumed, unless there is evidence to the contrary, that You suffered loss of life as a result of those Injuries.
Travelex Travel Assistance & Concierge
All of the services listed below are included with your Travelex
Whether you need help right away or just want to get more out of your
trip, the travel assistance provider is just a phone call away. From
lost passport assistance and medical advice to dining recommendations,
the travel assistance provider offers you the peace of mind to enjoy
Travelex plans include emergency and concierge services from MEDEX
Assistance. Through the travel assistance provider, you can access a
wide range of assistance and advice 24/7, from home or while
|Emergency medical referrals
||Hospitality & event ticketing
|Medical evacuation / repatriation
||Destination information & advice
|Medical assistance helpline
||Pre-trip & in-trip travel advice
|Emergency cash transfer
|Lost/ stolen passport/ card assistance
||Golf course information
|Emergency interpretation service
|Emergency legal referrals
||Flower & gift delivery
|Emergency air/ hotel/ car rental bookings
||"Home from Home" news
Please refer to the full Travelex Travel
Assistance Program Description for more information on these
All travel assistance services are provided by MEDEX Assistance
There are charges associated with some services. Reimbursement to the
assistance company is the responsibility of the Insured. For a list
of phone numbers to access these services, please refer to your
Confirmation of Coverage.
"Baggage and Personal Effects"
means goods being used by an Insured during a Covered Trip. (See Exclusions)
means any public land, air or water conveyance operating under a valid license providing for the transportation of passengers for hire.
"Confirmation of Coverage"
means the coverage confirmation provided to You following enrollment and payment of the applicable plan cost.
means expense incurred for services and supplies: a) listed below; and b) ordered or prescribed by a Legally Qualified Physician as Medically Necessary for diagnosis or treatment; which are limited to: the services of a Legally Qualified Physician; Hospital or ambulatory medical-surgical center services (this will also include expenses for a cruise ship cabin or hotel room, not already included in the cost of Your Covered Trip, if recommended as a substitute for a hospital room for recovery of an Injury or Sickness); transportation furnished by a professional ambulance company to and/or from a Hospital; and prescribed drugs, prosthetics and therapeutic services and supplies.
means scheduled trips, tours or cruises for which: a) coverage is requested; and b) the required plan cost is paid prior to the Scheduled Departure Date.
means the lowest published available transportation rate for a ticket on a Common Carrier matching the original class of transportation that You purchased for the Covered Trip, reduced by the value of an unused return travel ticket.
means a resident of the United States or a person who purchases this insurance within the United States.
means You or Your Traveling Companion's: legal spouse or common-law spouse (where legal), legal guardian, legal ward, son or daughter (adopted, foster, step or in-law), brother or sister (includes step or in-law), parent (includes step or in-law), grand-parent (includes in-law), grandchild, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or Key Person, provided the Family Member resides in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
means: a) a place which is licensed or recognized as a general hospital by the proper authority of the state in which it is located; b) a place operated for the care and treatment of resident inpatients with a registered graduate nurse (RN) always on duty and with a laboratory and an x-ray facility; c) a place recognized as a general hospital by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals. Not included is a Hospital or institution licensed or used principally: 1) for treatment or care of drug addicts or alcoholics; or 2) as a clinic, continued or extended care facility, skilled nursing facility, convalescent home, rest home, nursing home or home for the aged.
mean accidental bodily Injuries received while protected under this coverage and resulting in loss independently of Sickness and all other causes and certified by a Legally Qualified Physician.
means a blood alcohol level which equals or exceeds the legal limit for operating a motor vehicle in the state or jurisdiction where an Insured is located at the time of an incident.
means a) an employed caregiver of a dependant of You or Your Traveling Companion or b) a person to whom You or Your Traveling Companion is not married and with whom You or Your Traveling Companion has cohabited for 12 continuous months.
"Legally Qualified Physician"
means a physician or a Christian Science Practitioner: a) other than You, a Traveling Companion or a Family Member; b) practicing within the scope of his or her license; and c) recognized as a physician in the place where the services are rendered.
"Maximum Benefit Amount"
means the maximum amount payable for each coverage as shown on the Confirmation of Coverage.
means treatment, advice or consultation by a Legally Qualified Physician.
means a service or supply which: a) is recommended by the attending Legally Qualified Physician; b) is appropriate and consistent with the diagnosis in accordance with accepted standards of community practice; c) could not have been omitted without adversely affecting Your condition or quality of medical care; d) is delivered at the most appropriate level of care and not primarily for the sake of convenience; and e) is not considered experimental unless coverage for experimental service or supplies is required by law.
means the U.S. Postal Service mark that records the date and place of mailing to the addressee on the Protection Plan enrollment form.
"Scheduled Departure Date"
means the date on which You are originally scheduled to leave on Your Covered Trip.
"Scheduled Return Date"
means the date You are originally scheduled to return to the point of origin or the original final destination.
means an illness or disease which is diagnosed or treated by a Legally Qualified Physician after the Effective Date of the Your plan and while You are covered under this plan.
means the unsanctioned and illegal use of violence which caused destruction of property, Injury, or death by an individual or group for the express or implied purpose of achieving a political, ethnic, or religious goal or result. A Terrorist Incident does not include general civil disturbance, rioting, an act of war (declared or undeclared) or the intentional release of a biological material. The Terrorist Incident must be documented in a travel warning issued by the United States Department of State advising that one should not travel to Your country of destination or, for U.S. cities, reported by the major news media.
means: a) the cost of the conveyance of You and any medical personnel (if Medically Necessary); and b) Medically, Necessary services and supplies.
means a person or persons with whom You have coordinated Travel Arrangements and intend to travel with during the Covered Trip (to a maximum of four persons including You). Note: a group or tour leader is not considered a Traveling Companion, unless You are sharing room accommodation with the group or tour leader.
"Usual and Customary Charges"
means those comparable charges for similar treatment, services and supplies in the geographic area where treatment is performed.
means the individual(s) named on the enrollment form.
FILING A CLAIM IS SIMPLE
To receive a claim form: Contact us within 30 days of Your loss, or send Your name, address, travel dates, confirmation number (provided on Your confirmation of coverage), and details of Your loss to:
Old Republic Insurance Company
Travelex Claims Department
4600 Witmer Industrial Estates, Suite 6
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
To facilitate prompt claims settlement, You will be asked to provide proof of Your loss within 90 days after the date of loss or as soon as is reasonably possible. Proof must, however be furnished no later than 12 months from the time it is otherwise required, except in the absence of legal capacity. Therefore, be sure to obtain as applicable: for medical claims:
detailed medical statements from treating physicians where and when the accident or Sickness occurred; receipts for medical services and supplies; for baggage and baggage delay claims:
reports from parties responsible (i.e. airline, cruiseline, etc.) for loss, theft, damage or delay. If applicable, a police report will be required. Please obtain receipts for lost or damaged items; Please obtain receipts for lost or damaged items. The company will investigate and negotiate any claim on your behalf.
Benefits under any coverage will not be paid for expenses reimbursed or services provided by any other source. Benefits cannot be duplicated under this Protection Plan.
Unless You otherwise designate a beneficiary, or in the event the designated beneficiary predeceases You, indemnity for loss of life will be paid to the first of the following surviving beneficiaries: Your spouse; child or children, jointly; parents, jointly if both are living, or the surviving parent, if only one survives; brothers and sisters jointly; or Your estate.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS and LIMITATIONS
Benefits are not payable for Sickness, Injuries or losses of You and Your Traveling Companion:
EXCLUSIONS FOR BAGGAGE & BAGGAGE DELAY ONLY
- resulting from suicide, attempted suicide, or any intentionally self-inflicted Injury while sane or insane (in Missouri, sane only);
- resulting from a Terrorist Incident (except as specifically provided elsewhere in the policy), hostilities or an act of declared or undeclared war;
- while participating in maneuvers or training exercises of an armed service;
- while riding, driving or participating in races, or speed or endurance contests;
- while mountaineering (engaging in the sport of scaling mountains generally requiring the use of picks, ropes or other special equipment);
- while participating as a member of a team in an organized sporting competition;
- while participating in skydiving, hang gliding, bungee cord jumping, scuba diving or deep sea diving;
- while piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
- received as a result or consequence of being Intoxicated or under the influence of any controlled substance unless administered on the advice of a Legally Qualified Physician;
- to which a contributory cause was the commission of or attempt to commit a felony or being engaged in an illegal occupation;
- resulting from a governmental regulation or prohibition;
- unless medically fit to travel at the time of purchase of coverage;
- relating to a diagnosed Sickness from which no recovery is expected and for which only palliative treatment is provided and which carries a prognosis of death within 12 months of the policy Effective Date;
- resulting from non-physical Sickness such as mental, nervous, emotional or personality disorders in any form whatsoever unless the affected person is hospitalized for 3 consecutive days or more after the policy Effective Date;
- due to normal childbirth, normal pregnancy (except complications of pregnancy) or voluntarily induced abortion;
- for dental treatment (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
- where coverage has been purchased for travel to or through countries for which travel warnings have been issued by the United States Department of State at the time this insurance is purchased; or
- resulting from the intentional release of a biological material. For Residents of California, benefits are not payable if during the 60 days prior to Your Effective Date, a Legally Qualified Physician advised You or Your Traveling Companion not to travel due to a Sickness or Injury.
Benefits are not payable for:
Maximum Limit of Liability:
- automobile and automobile equipment, boats or other vehicles or conveyances, trailers, motors,
- aircraft, bicycles (except when checked as baggage with a Common Carrier);
- household effects and furnishings, antiques and collector's items;
- sunglasses (prescription or non-prescription), contact lenses;
- artificial teeth, dental bridges;
- hearing aids;
- prosthetic limbs;
- prescribed medications;
- money, credit cards, tickets and documents (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein), securities;
- professional or occupational equipment or property whether or not electronic business equipment, telephones, computer hardware or software.
All limits are applied per trip. The Company s maximum limit of liability resulting from the same occurrence will be $10,000,000. If the loss for all Insureds from such an occurrence exceeds $10,000,000 the Company will pay each Insured that proportion of the benefits stated which $10,000,000 bears to the total loss of all persons insured under all travel and flight insurance in force under this policy. The Company will pay no more than $500,000 per occurrence to or on account of any person insured.
GENERAL POLICY PROVISIONS
Plan costs and fees:
All protection plan costs and fees are non-refundable after the 10 day review period. In the event the plan cost paid for coverage is less than the required plan cost for coverage, benefits will be paid in direct proportion of the actual amount paid to the required plan cost due.
In the event of a claim, the Company reserves the right to review any and all of Your medical records, whether or not the contents of such records were made known to You.
If You have two or more Protection Plans underwritten by the Company that duplicate benefits, You will be paid up to the highest benefit amount under only one plan for each Covered Trip. Maximum Flight Accident is $500,000 for any one person at any one time under this coverage.
The Company, upon making any payment or assuming liability thereon under this policy, shall be subrogated to all rights of Your recovery against any person or corporation and may bring action in the name of the covered person to enforce such rights.
Coordination of Benefits:
If an Insured is entitled to similar benefits through any other insurer the benefits payable under this insurance shall be coordinated so that total benefits from all insurers shall not exceed the actual loss insured.
Errors or Mis-payments:
If any benefit is paid in error or payment is made in excess of the amount allowed under the provisions of this policy, the Company reserves the right to recover the excess or ineligible payment from You, Your estate, any institution, insurer or person to whom the payment was made.
All monies described in this policy are expressed in United States of America currency.
Limitations of Time for Bringing Suit:
No action at law or in equity shall be brought to recover on this policy prior to the expiration of sixty days after proof of loss has been filed in accordance with the requirements of this policy, nor shall such action be brought at all unless brought within two years from the expiration of the time within which proof of loss is required by the policy.
Limitations Controlled by Statute:
If any time limitation of this policy with respect to giving notice of claim or furnishing proof of loss is less than permitted by the laws of the jurisdiction of the United States in which the Insured resides at the time this policy is issued, such limitation is extended to agree with the minimum period permitted by such law.
Notice to Residents of Florida: The Benefits of the Plan providing Your coverage are governed primarily by the law of a state other than Florida. Your homeowners policy, if any, may provide coverage for loss of personal effects provided by the Baggage and Personal Effects coverage. This insurance is not required in connection with the purchase of Your travel arrangements.
Note: This plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during the Covered Trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provides You with these benefits. You should review Your existing policies. If You have any questions about Your current coverage, call Your insurer or health plan provider.
Individual Travel Policy Underwritten by:
Old Republic Insurance Company
414 West Pittsburgh Street
Greensburg, PA 15601 (called "the Company" ), or
Old Republic Insurance Company
4600 Witmer Industrial Estates -Suite 6
Niagara Falls, NY 14305
Limited Benefit Short Term Travel Policy
This is a legal contract between Old Republic Insurance Company and You. This Policy is issued in consideration of the Application, Confirmation of Coverage, evidence of coverage and the payment of the appropriate premium.
Your Policy number for this individual Policy is the number found on Your Confirmation of Coverage. Use this number to identify Yourself and coverage in all correspondence with the Company.
- Clerical Error: Clerical Error on the Company s part or that of a Travel Supplier in keeping records or furnishing information will not void coverage if it is otherwise validly in force; nor will it continue coverage if it is otherwise validly terminated under the terms of this Policy. Conformity with State Statutes: The provisions of this Policy must conform to the laws of the state in which it was issued. If they do not, they are hereby amended to conform.
- Under the General Policy Provisions, "Subrogation" does not apply to reimbursement of medical, surgical, hospital or funeral expenses.
- Under Exclusion - "What is not Covered" the following apply: 1) "while sane or insane" is deleted; 2) add "professional" in front of mountaineering ; 3) replace "scuba diving and deep sea diving" with "professional scuba diving (any diving that requires more than an "Open Water 1" certification from PADI, NAUI, or other recognized diving certification organization." ; 4) delete "due to normal childbirth, normal pregnancy (except complications of pregnancy);".
Coverage is underwritten by Old Republic Insurance Company, Greensburg, PA.
Persons eligible for insurance under this policy are any U.S. resident who makes application for coverage and pays the premium providing they have not already departed on their trip.
Travel Supplier Restrictions
Travelex Insurance Services and their underwriters have made a business decision to no longer accept enrollments and confirm coverage for travel with the following suppliers:
|4 South American Travel
||April 03, 2007
|Adventure Link Tours
||July 10, 2009
|Aero Canadian Tours & Travel Inc.
||January 10, 2008
||June 09, 2004
||April 04, 2006
||January 15, 2008
||December 13, 2005
||March 20, 2008
||June 27, 2002
||December 13, 2005
||April 03, 2007
|By Land and By Sea
||May 28, 2007
||September 22, 2008
|Caribbean Star Airlines
||January 09, 2007
|Caribbean Sun Airlines
||January 09, 2007
||December 13, 2005
|Dialysis at Sea Cruises
||December 01, 2005
||January 18, 2006
|Elegant Cruises & Tours Inc.
||July 16, 2009
||April 26, 2008
|ETM Travel Group
||October 17, 2005
|Exotique Expeditions (Ontario, Canada)
||August 04, 2006
|Fantasy Holidays (Jericho, NY)
||November 07, 2005
|Festival of Asia, California
||November 22, 2005
|First Class Travel, NY
||July 15, 2004
|First European Cruises
||January 27, 2004
|Fitzgerald Cruises & Tours
||October 09, 2003
||July 29, 2004
|Grand Luxe Rail Journeys
||August 27, 2008
|Great American River Journeys
||December 22, 2005
||April 20, 2009
||July 08, 2005
||August 01, 2007
||July 17, 2009
||September 12, 2005
|Mile Hi Tours
||June 07, 2006
||April 29, 2008
||August 30, 2004
||April 09, 2008
||July 08, 2008
||July 15, 2004
||July 20, 2004
||December 31, 2005
|Spirit Tours, La Jolla CA
||October 08, 2008
||December 22, 2005
|The French Experience
||October 24, 2003
||September 30, 2005
|Tour Tech International
||January 22, 2009
|Tradewind Tours, Upsala MN
||August 15, 2005
||November 29, 2006
||January 30, 2003
||April 03, 2007
|United States Line
||September 29, 2001
|Vintage Props & Jets
||July 18, 2008
|Windjammer Barefoot Cruises
||October 01, 2007
|World Travel Vignettes Inc.
||May 11, 2007
Last Updated : March 12, 2010